Our 6 hour Queenscliff King Fish and Tuna fishing charter is all about chasing these more elusive species off shore. The 6hrs will be spent chasing either the tuna or king fish, depending which has been more active and on the bite during the time.
- Ideal for catching tuna and king fish
- We supply all bait and tackle and bag all the fish for you
- 15th January to 1st April
- Departs Queenscliff 5.30am and 11am (departure time may vary on the day due to weather, tides etc)
- Portsea pick up available
- Poseidon is geared up to takes up to 8 people (plus 2 crew)
- From $250 per person
- We offer shared charters, which you can easily book the whole trip for your group only.
Select your date to search for availability for the 6 hour Queenscliff King Fish and Tuna Fishing Charter. Please note this charter is only available from 15th January to 1st April. For bookings outside these dates see our book online page to choose from our other fishing charters.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more before booking simply call us on 0409 007 068 or fill out the enquiry form.
We've also covered some of your common questions in the FAQs section of this page.
Common Questions about our Queenscliff Fishing Charters
Queenscliff Harbour, Shop 1B-A, Building/4 Wharf St, Queenscliff VIC 3225, which is 20 minutes past Geelong.
Yes, we can pick up from the Portsea Pier, when booking simply select Portsea pick up as an add on option.
Yes. As a requirement of the Victorian government all anglers, including clients on fishing charter vessels, are required to obtain a Recreational Fishing Licence prior to their charter. See Recreational Fishing Licence for more details.
Check out our FAQs for what to bring and more handy info.