Our 5 hour Queenscliff fishing charter is all about enjoying your day out on the water! We focus on what's biting on the day, which could be ranging from squid, whiting, flatties, snapper and reef fish. Generally we fish Port Philip Bay however we can also move out to Bass Strait if the weather permits.
- Ideal for catching squid, whiting, snapper, flatties, we target what's biting the best on the day, taking the conditions on the day into consideration
- We supply all bait and tackle and bag all the fish for you
- 1st September to mid May
- Departs Queenscliff 5.30am and 11am (Special Summer Evening Charters departing 4pm-9pm from 27th Dec to 14th of Jan)
- Portsea pick up available
- Both Poseidon is all geared up for our 5 hr trips
- Poseidon takes up to 10 people (plus 2 crew)
- From $180 per person
- We offer both Private charters and for individual or small groups we have our shared charters
Select your date to search for availability for the 5 hour Queenscliff Fishing Charter. Please note this charter is only available from 1st September to mid May. For bookings outside these dates see our book online page to choose from our other fishing charters. Please read our charter terms and conditions before booking.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more before booking simply call us on 0409 007 068 or fill out the enquiry form.
We've also covered some of your common questions in the FAQs section of this page.
Common Questions about Queenscliff charters
Queenscliff Harbour, Shop 1B-A, Building/4 Wharf St, Queenscliff VIC 3225, which is 20 minutes past Geelong.
Yes, we can pick up from the Portsea Pier, when booking simply select Portsea pick up as an add on option.
Yes. As a requirement of the Victorian government all anglers, including clients on fishing charter vessels, are required to obtain a Recreational Fishing Licence prior to their charter. See Recreational Fishing Licence for more details.
Check out our FAQs for what to bring and more handy info.