Our 8 hour fishing charters are for those looking for a bit more! The 8hr fishing trips head offshore into Bass Strait in search for some the bigger or elusive species like shark, snapper etc, depending on the tide and conditions on the day.
- Ideal for catching a variety of shark like gummy, mako, thresher etc or could be a mixed bag of snapper, flatties
- We supply all bait and tackle and bag all the fish for you
- 1st November to 31st March
- Departs Queenscliff 5.30am (time could vary depending on daylight savings and tides)
- Portsea pick up available
- Poseidon is well equipped to head into Bass Strait and tackle the more elusive species.
- Poseidon takes up to 8 people (plus 2 crew) we prefer a little more room onboard to tackle the bigger fish
- From $350 per person
- We offer Private charters and for individuals or small groups we have our shared charters
- BBQ lunch supplied onboard
Select your date to search for availability for the 8 hour Queenscliff Fishing Charter. Please note this charter is only available from 1st November to 31st March. For bookings outside these dates see our book online page to choose from our other fishing charters or give us a call on 0409 007 068 as we may be able to still accomodate. Please read our charter terms and conditions before booking.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more before booking simply call us on 0409 007 068 or fill out the enquiry form.
We've also covered some of your common questions in the FAQs section of this page.
Common Questions about Queenscliff Fishing Charters
Queenscliff Harbour, Shop 1B-A, Building/4 Wharf St, Queenscliff VIC 3225, which is 20 minutes past Geelong.
Yes, we can pick up from the Portsea Pier, when booking simply select Portsea pick up as an add on option.
Yes. As a requirement of the Victorian government all anglers, including clients on fishing charter vessels, are required to obtain a Recreational Fishing Licence prior to their charter. See Recreational Fishing Licence for more details.
Check out our FAQs for what to bring and more handy info.