Our Evening 6hr Snapper fishing charters is one of our speciality trips, targeting snapper only and targeting them during there peak season. The snapper charters require us to head out into Bass Strait and we have found this additional evening charter has been quite successful and a nice way to spend a balmy summer evening.
- Ideal for catching squid, whiting, snapper, flatties, we target what's biting the best on the day, taking the conditions on the day into consideration
- We supply all bait and tackle and bag all the fish for you
- 1st November to 15th December
- Departs Queenscliff 4:00 pm
- Portsea pick up available
- Poseidon is well equipped to handle the offshore fishing charters
- Poseidon takes up to 8 people (plus 2 crew)
- From $250 per person
- We offer shared charters or simply book or 8 people to secure the boat for your group only.
Select your date to search for availability for the Evening Snapper Fishing Charter. Please note this charter is only available from 1st November to 15th December. For bookings outside these dates see our book online page to choose from our other fishing charters.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more before booking simply call us on 0409 007 068 or fill out the enquiry form.
We've also covered some of your common questions in the FAQs section of this page.
Common Questions about Queenscliff charters
Queenscliff Harbour, Shop 1B-A, Building/4 Wharf St, Queenscliff VIC 3225, which is 20 minutes past Geelong.
Yes, we can pick up from the Portsea Pier, when booking simply select Portsea pick up as an add on option.
Yes. As a requirement of the Victorian government all anglers, including clients on fishing charter vessels, are required to obtain a Recreational Fishing Licence prior to their charter. See Recreational Fishing Licence for more details.
Check out our FAQs for what to bring and more handy info.